The revenue cycle is under incredible, almost unsustainable pressure.
Your challenges are interconnected, strategic, and mission-critical. Our Revenue Cycle Exchange strips away the scale and noise of typical conferences and allows you to share insights and ideas with other revenue cycle VPs and leadership with the same challenges.
To see if you qualify for upcoming Exchange event participation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.
UPCOMING REVENUE CYCLE EXCHANGE:
February 7-9, 2024
PAST PARTICIPATING HEALTH SYSTEMS INCLUDE:
- Northwell Health
- Martin Health System
- Southwest General
- Adventist Health System
- Tower Health
- OSF Healthcare
- Bellin Health System
- Jupiter Medical Center
- UTMB Health
- SSM Health
PAST DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Performing up-front insurance verifications, preauthorizations
- Enhancing point-of-service collections
- Developing customer-friendly frontline staff
- Determining coverage eligibility for uninsured, underinsured
- Mapping remittance codes to clinical and technical denials
- Providing financial counselors
- Engaging patients as financial partners